- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica U853RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 275141
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica U853RW cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio freq...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
The Audio Technica U853RW cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U853RW UniLine has an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz. (81 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 1.34" (34.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.66" x 0.74", (92.9 mm x 18.9 mm)
- Output Connector (Power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional interchangeable elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- Audio Technica: M12