- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AUDIOFLY AF78 In-Ear Headphone
- Write a Review
- Product H92915
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AUDIOFLY headphones pair up some serious style with high-quality materials to deliver a premium sound. The AF78 in-ear headphones feature custom arti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stylish in-ear headphones with high-grade materials and detailed sound reproduction.
AUDIOFLY headphones pair up some serious style with high-quality materials to deliver a premium sound. The AF78 in-ear headphones feature custom articulated dual drivers for incredible separation and beautiful detail in the high end with lush well-defined response in the lower and mid frequencies, and are ergonomically designed for a well-balanced and streamlined fit, comfortable for extended listening. Their noise-isolating in-ear design helps to eliminate ambient noises, and comes with 4 sets of Silicon ear tips that will mold to your ears for the best possible fit and sound isolation. The durable storage tin with plush velvet lining will keep the AF56 safe and protected when not in use, and the Audioflex braided cable with Kevlar reinforced conductors provides outstanding durability.
- Machined anodized alloy outer housing with precision laser cut venting for acoustic optimization
- Custom voiced 9mm dynamic driver
- Premium balanced armature driver
- Cable strain relief with right hand braille marker
- Acoustically engineered sound port
- High-grade silicon tips for a customized fit
Put a pair of AF56 headphones in your pocket today.
- Driver Type: 9mm Dyn/Balanced Armature
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 18-22KHz
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Plug Type: 3.5mm gold plated
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 108dB at 1kHz