- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix CX112B Large Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair
- Product H74526
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This matched pair of the versatile Audix CX-112B mic allows for a wide variety of stereo miking techniques.The CX-112B is a large diaphragm condenser...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A large condensor mic pair that delivers a rich, stereo sound.
This matched pair of the versatile Audix CX-112B mic allows for a wide variety of stereo miking techniques.
The CX-112B is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics. It is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studiosand live stage performances.
Delivering a smooth, uniform frequencyresponse from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-112B offers a rich, full-bodied sound delivered by its 35mm capsule.
The CX-112B is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminaterumble in the lower frequencies and a 10 dB pad for use in highersound pressure levels up to 148 dB.
The CX-112B is ideal for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals,string sections, guitar, ensembles, guitar cabinets, ambient room mikingand live stage.
Designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, the CX-112B operates on phantom power of 48-volts. For optimum results, use the CX-112B with a high quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
- Adjustable one-piece metal clip (MC-112)
- Foam-lined wood case (CASE-WOOD)
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabinets
Great for any studio!
- Transducer type: condenser
- Capsule technology: 27.5 mm (1.08 in) gold vapor diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Sensitivity: 18 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent noise floor: 15 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 79 dB
- Power requirements: 48 volts phantom
- Maximum SPL: ?138 dB / ? 148 dB with pad
- Dynamic range: 123 dB
- Cable/connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2
- Relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: aluminium & zinc alloy
- Finish: black satin
- Weight: 340 g / 12 ounces
- Length: 165 mm / 6.5 inches