- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix f2 Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- #584188 002000000 584188002000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fusion Series AUDIX f2 dynamic instrument microphone is designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA for stage and studio applications. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for use with rack toms, floor toms, congas, djembe, bongos, timbales, guitars, bass cabs, brass, and more.
The Fusion Series AUDIX f2 dynamic instrument microphone is designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA for stage and studio applications. The Audix f2 mic has a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback contro. Audix equips the f2 mic with a LM (Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The Audix f2 microphone is lightweight, compact, and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 52Hz-15kHz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels of 139dB, the Audix f2 is an excellent choice for preserving the attack of instruments like rack toms, congas, saxophone, guitar cabinets, and brass.
Roadworthy Audix construction includes a precision-cast zinc-alloy body, black finish, laser etched model number, steel mesh grill, gold XLR connector, and a tension-fit heavy-duty-nylon mic clip.
The Audix f2 microphone's ransformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output result in interference-free performance-even with long cable runs.
- Live Stage
- Rack toms
- Floor toms
- Guitar and bass cabs
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-15kHz
- Impedence: 580 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2mv/Pa@1k
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.