- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix ADX12HC Gooseneck Microphone Hypercardiod, 12 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26518 000000000 L26518000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADX series is a professional miniature gooseneck condenser microphone designed for applications such as podium, presentation, meetings and teleco...Click To Read More About This Product
A miniature gooseneck condenser microphone
The ADX series is a professional miniature gooseneck condenser microphone designed for applications such as podium, presentation, meetings and teleconferencing.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX12 helps isolate the speaker from ambient noise. The ADX series is available in a hypercardioid polar pattern for tighter pick-up control.
The ADX series is desiged with an integrated preamp circuitry built into the base of the XLR. They can be mounted permanently via the supplied flange mount or with an optional base with an internal shock mount (see model ATS10, ATS1, ATS1L). The microphone may also be used on a standard microphone stand using the DCLIP snap to fit microphone holder.
- Pulpit, podium
Grab a mic built to last a lifetime. Order today.
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 24mV/Pa (C), 30mV/Pa (HC)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.