- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix OM2 TRIO Microphone 3-Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71809 000000000 L71809000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The is for a 3-pack of Audix OM2 microphones. In one (or two clicks) you'll get three mics for the whole band.The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone u...Click To Read More About This Product
A 3-pack of versatile mics.
The is for a 3-pack of Audix OM2 microphones. In one (or two clicks) you'll get three mics for the whole band.
The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 vocal dynamic microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
- Live stage
- Small venues and outdoor concerts
- Vocals, sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
Grab this 3-pack of versatile mics. Order today.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response :50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 290 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.