- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone CV-28 Small-Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J22400 000000000 J22400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small-capsule tube condenser with elegant red finish.
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of some much higher priced mics. The Avantone CV-28 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance are comparable to some of the finest vintage tube mics of the 1950s & 1960s, but at a fraction of the cost.
The rugged CV-28 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill.
The transformer coupled tube circuitry offers a modern-day, affordable solution to the desire to capture the character of famous European and American vintage designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CV-28 as a primary acoustic instrument mic...It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CV-28 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 136 dB
Pattern and type
Applications: Studio, stage
Phantom power required: No
Size and weight
Case: Wooden box
Power supply: Yes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.