- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone Multi-mode reference headphones with Vari-Vo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46128 000000000 J46128000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MixPhones Mp1 Triple Play Personal Monitor with Vari-Voice is suitable for live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applic...Click To Read More About This Product
Top quality headphones for a wide range of applications.
The MixPhones Mp1 Triple Play Personal Monitor with Vari-Voice is suitable for live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applications. The unique design allows the user to move between normal neutrally voiced stereo field, monaural (mono), and a specially contoured "mix" mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of Avantone Mixcubes, and allow better articulation of critical mix frequencies.
The MixPhones MP1 is the creation of industry professional and end users that need more than just another headphone. This elegant piece of industrial audio jewelry is made to sound as good as it looks. From the choice of materials to create a physical enclosure to meet audio needs and visual aesthetics, to the generous ear cups designed comfortably isolate and enclose any ear lobe, these are professionally designed for serious users. The generous padding and pivot design ensure a comfortable fit for all day and use in the most demanding environments.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Primary application: Recording
- Secondary application: DJ, live sound
- Operating principle: Closed back
- Frequency response (TX): 18Hz - 25kHz
- Max SPL: 113 dB
- Driver size 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
Sure to be your preferred pair. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.