- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid MTRX 2 Mic/Line Pristine Input (AD) Card
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47937 000000000 J47937000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTRX 2 Mic/Line Pristine Input (AD) Card is a 2 Mic/Line analog input expansion card for Pro Tools MTRX. It’s setup with two channels of line inp...Click To Read More About This Product
A PCIe input expansion card for Avid’s MTRX. Has two mic/line preamps and DAD conversion.
The MTRX 2 Mic/Line Pristine Input (AD) Card is a 2 Mic/Line analog input expansion card for Pro Tools MTRX. It’s setup with two channels of line inputs and mic preamps with relay-based gain circuits. Perfect for tracking and talkback.
The MTRX solves a major problem in pro audio: syncing digital and analog formats to work seamlessly together. The unit delivers pristine sound quality with extensive monitoring and routing capabilities in a versatile audio interface for Pro Tools HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio applications. With MTRX, you gain the superior sonic quality of Digital Audio Denmark’s (DAD’s) legendary analog-to-digital converters, plus flexible routing and monitor control when used as a standalone device or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with all the analog and digital I/O you need, you can take on the most demanding music and post-production challenges. Effortlessly.
- Expansion card for Avid’s MTRX audio interface
- Expand your analog inputs with this 2 Mic/Line expansion
- Ideal for tracking and talkback
Experience the power and flexibility of Pro Tools MTRX.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.