- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom A-16CS Control Surface Remote Control for A-16R Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product 241364
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom A-16CS Control Surface is a wired remote controller for the Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer (sold separately). With the A-16CS, the A-16R can be...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wired remote controller for the Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer
The Aviom A-16CS Control Surface is a wired remote controller for the Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer (sold separately). With the A-16CS, the A-16R can be mounted in a rack with power amps, wireless transmitters, effects, etc., while still allowing a performer to have complete control over mix functions and presets. The user interface is similar to that of the A-16II.
Each A-16CS can control one A-16R, connected by a single Cat-5 cable of up to 200 feet. Using the A-16R and A-16CS simplifies audio connections and provides two control points for a given mix. Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable.
- Control of all mix functions in the A-16R
- Sixteen channel-select buttons with dual LEDs
- Dedicated Recall, Group, Solo, and Mute buttons
- Save and Recall of the 16 Presets in the A-16R
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 mic stand mount
- Dual footswitch jack for selecting Presets (up/down)
- A-Control jack to connect the A-16CS to the A-16R via Cat-5e cable
- Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
- A-Control Inputs: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Footswitch Input: one TRS 1/4" dual function
- Size: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep x 2.22" high
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Options: MT-1 Mic Stand Mount, EB-1 Extension Bracket