- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom A360 Personal Mixer
- Write a Review
- H97062 000000000 H97062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Aviom's A360 Personal Mixer brings new levels of control and customization to personal mixing and is the perfect solution for controlling musicians' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Personal monitoring solution with a 36-channel mix engine.
Aviom's A360 Personal Mixer brings new levels of control and customization to personal mixing and is the perfect solution for controlling musicians' monitors on stage or in the studio. It includes an advanced 36-channel mix engine which can be used to mix up to 16 mono or stereo standard channels plus mono or stereo ambience and the unique Dual Profile Channel. Channels can be individually selected for each A360 from a network pool of up to 64 channels. The A360 has been designed specifically to enhance the experience of in-ear monitor users and it also works great with headphones in the studio.
Each A360 mix channel can host a mono or stereo source and may be adjusted for volume, tone, and reverb. The A360 also includes the innovative Stereo Placement pan-spread control that allows the width of a stereo channel's image to be controlled independent of its left-right placement in the stereo field, significantly improving the user experience when mixing in stereo for in-ear monitors and headphones.
The A360's seventeenth mix channel-the Dual Profile Channel-provides users with instant access to two independent combinations of channel volume, tone, reverb, and stereo placement for a favorite channel. The Dual Profile Channel may be set to mirror one of the 16 standard mix channels or may be used for additional mix content.
Ambience can be added to the mix either using the convenient onboard ambient microphone or by using external microphones connected to network audio channels, significantly enhancing the user's mix experience and ability to interact with the audience. Regardless of the source of the ambience audio, the A360's One-Touch Ambience streamlines control of ambience levels during performance, allowing musicians to add or remove ambience with the single touch of a button.
Advanced Output Section
The output section of the A360 includes both 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo mix outs, plus a mono XLR output with individual volume control which is perfect for use with subwoofers or bass shaker devices.
Regardless of whether you listen with in-ear monitors or headphones, the three-band EQ found in the master output section of the A360 has been designed to optimize the listening experience. In addition to Bass and Treble controls, the unique Enhance control adds punch and brilliance to the overall mix over a carefully selected set of frequencies.
Memory and Data Storage
Each A360 can store up to twenty mix snapshots-16 saved in the channel button locations plus another four assigned to dedicated Instant Mix Recall buttons. The user's current mix is preserved, even across power cycles. A rear panel USB jack is provided for saving and loading mixer profiles as well as for firmware updates.
Power Over Cat-5
A360 Personal Mixers can be connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor, allowing DC power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable. The A360 supports Cat-5e cable runs of up to 400 feet (122 meters) between devices, and there is no practical limit to the number of Personal Mixers in a system.
All Pro16 Personal Mixers, including the A360, A-16II, and A-16R can be used in any combination when creating a personal mixing system. To get the higher channel count that the Pro16e version of A-Net offers, at least one AN-16/i v.2 Input Module must be included in the personal mixing system.
- Advanced 36-channel mix engine
- Customizable channel selection from a 64-channel network pool
- Enhanced Stereo Placement controls for improved sonic clarity
- Per-channel volume, tone, reverb, and pan-spread
- Three-band master tone control optimized for in-ear monitors
- One-Touch Ambience control using onboard mic or network audio channels
- USB for mixer profiles and mix settings storage
- Seamless integration with existing Aviom personal mixing systems
Now you can dial-in the exact blend of the band that you want to hear!
- 1/4" TRS stereo, headphone or line level;
- 1/8" TRS stereo, headphone or line level;
- XLR balanced mono, line level
- Tip: Audio Left; Ring: Audio Right; Sleeve: Ground
- Pin 2: Hot, Pin 3: Cold; Pin 1: Ground
- 1 A-Net In, EtherCon RJ45 connector;
- Supports Pro16 and Pro16e
- 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Stereo Link, per channel pair;
- Set at the input module;
- Variable pan per mono channel or pan/spread per stereo channel pair
- Save/load mix configuration data and mixer presets;
- Firmware updates
- 1.0 watt at 100 ohms
- (Line/Headphone output)
- 32 ohms
- 2-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB
- < 0.003%
- -106dB (measured with zero data into all channels)
- <0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- Use unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable;
- Maximum 400 ft (122 m) between devices;
- Supports Power Over A-Net
- Input Voltage: 100-240 volts, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 24 VDC, 0.5 amp
- Plug Size: 2 mm
- 11" (279.4 mm) wide x 6.9" (175.26 mm) deep;
- 1.835" (46.61 mm) high
- 3.4 lb (1.54 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.