- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom Band Starter System
- Write a Review
- Product 241528
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom Band Starter System includes: four Aviom A-16II Personal Mixers, one Axiom AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module, four Aviom MT-1 Mic Stand Mount...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create your own monitor mixes!
The Aviom Band Starter System includes: four Aviom A-16II Personal Mixers, one Axiom AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module, four Aviom MT-1 Mic Stand Mounts, and one L-50 Layflat Cat-5e Cable. The Aviom Pro16 Series defines the industry standard for Personal Monitor Mixing and streaming audio over Cat-5. Pro16 Series products deliver perfect monitor mixes and economical digital audio distribution.
A-16II Personal Mixer
The Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer is a 16-channel digital mixer which gives each performer completely independent control over channel volume, grouping, pan, and stereo spread, as well as master volume and tone. Every performer gets a completely customized monitor or cue mix. Each user can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II mixer can be used to drive virtually any output device--from wired or wireless in-ears or headphones to powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using a combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed digitally to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables. Set-up is simple and quick.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable (included). The A-16II can be mounted on a standard mic stand or music stand using the MT-1 and EB-1 mounting accessories.
AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module
The Aviom AN-16/i converts 16 balanced line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. Placed at a front-of-house or monitor console, the AN-16/i can be used as a head-end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System. Used in conjunction with the AN-16/o Output Module, the AN-16/i can also be used in a digital snake as an input path for main return signals from front-of-house.
The AN-16/i provides 16 balanced line-level inputs into a Pro16 system. Audio is converted to digital (48kHz, 24 bits, no compression) and transmitted in real time via A-Net, up to 500 feet over a Cat-5e cable. A dedicated audio thru is available for each input channel, allowing the AN-16/i to be seamlessly inserted into an existing audio signal path.
In most uses, audio from a console--any combination of channel inserts, direct outs, submixes, auxes, or groups--is connected to the input channels on the AN-16/i. The A-Net Out on the AN-16/i is connected to the A-Net In of a Pro16 Personal Mixer (such as the A-16II) or an A-Net Distributor.
The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations up to 32x32, 48x16, or 64x0.
MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
The Aviom MT-1 allows the Aviom A-16II Personal mixer or A-16CS Control Surface to be mounted on a standard microphone stand. The MT-1 attaches with three screws to the bottom of an A-16II or A-16CS and mounts on any standard mic stand. With an optional right-angle extension bracket (EB-1), you can mount the mixer or control surface on an existing mic or music stand.
Aviom L-50 Layflat Cat-5e 50 ft.Cable
The premium quality Cat-5e cable features standard RJ45 connectors with protective rubber jackets. (One 30" Cat-5e cable ships with each A-16II Personal Mixer). Use the optional C-100 A-Net Cable Coupler (sold separately) to join Aviom Cat-5e cables for longer runs.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/Headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable
- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion digital audio network connections (Cat-5)
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- A-Net Input/ Output: 1 input, 1 output Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Referenced to 0dB): -103dB
- Treble: +/-12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass: +/-12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Maximum Levels (RMS): Line/Headphone outs: 1.0 watt at 100 ohms
- Line/Headphone outs: 140 ohms
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep 2.25" high
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Options (sold separately):
- EB-1 Extension Bracket
- Analog to Digital Conversion: 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-22kHz
- A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Switch: Four Position, -10dBv, 0dBu, +4dBu and +22dBu
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Line Input Impedance: 48k ohms
- Power: 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 6.7" deep x 1.75" high (1U)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Boxed Weight: 1lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 7"w x 5"d x 3"h