Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BAE 1032 10 Series Moduletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
10-Series module inspired by the classic 1081.
The 1032 4-band Mic/Line preamp by BAE was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high-quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications
- Class A transformer-coupled
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards
- 4-band with HPF. Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving
- High quality Swiss made Elma rotary switches
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1032 10 Series Module Specifications:High Frequency
- +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12 or 16 kHz
- +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz and 220Hz
- +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable centre frequencies of 1.5Khz, 1.8kHz, 2.2Khz, 2.7kHz, 3.3Khz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz, 6.8kHz and 8.2Khz, inductor based
- +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1000Hz and 1200Hz, inductor based
- 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz and 300Hz, inductor based
- Engages the equalizer
- Flips phase180
- HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm
- 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating
- Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms
- Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms
- Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- Slightly greater than 80dB
- Less than -100dBm
- 110 mA @24VDC
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.