- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barefoot Sound Footprint 002 3-way active near field monitor. 6.5" -Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75657 000000000 L75657000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Barefoot Sound hit a sweet spot when it introduced the Footprint01, the first in a new line of active 3-way speakers designed specifically for today&...Click To Read More About This Product
The name you know.The sound you'll love.
Barefoot Sound hit a sweet spot when it introduced the Footprint01, the first in a new line of active 3-way speakers designed specifically for today’s evolving production workflows. Recording engineers, producers, composers, musicians and beat-makers as well as post-production professionals quickly recognized that the Footprint01 offered the sonic character and design features of Barefoot Sound’s high-end studio monitors, but in a smaller package and at a more affordable price.
- Dual-Force™ Technology
- Dual ring radiator tweeter
- MEME™ Technology
- Wide dynamic range
- 350 Watts Total Power per monitor
- More affordable price $2,750 USD a pair
Hit the sweet spot in sound. Order today.
- 3-way active monitor with MEME™ voice emulation
- Input level stepped attenuator, MEME voice select
- Balanced XLR, 50k Ohm Impedance
- 90dB @ 1 meter with -15dBV input signal (Level control set to 0dB)
- 42Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 52Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
- -3 dB @ 36Hz, Q = 0.707 Slope = 18 dB/octave
- 13 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Polyurethane acoustic damping throughout
- 180 / 3600 Hz (Passive crossover between Midrange and Tweeter)
- 1″ ring radiator, Low distortion motor, Rear waveguide chamber
- 4.0″ aluminum cone, Aluminum phase plug, Low distortion motor, +/- 3.5 mm linear excursion
- 6.5″ paper cone, +/- 8.2 mm linear excursion
- 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Idle: 2W, Maximum: 320W
- Speaker: 27.9 lbs each (12.66 kg) Shipping: 33.6 lbs each (15.25 kg)
HxWxD: 12.12 x 8.7 x 13.0 inches (308 x 222 x 330 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.