- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX1600 Compressor
- Write a Review
- Product 182472
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end signal massaging perfect for PA systems, broadcast applications, or recording studios.
The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies, and minimize dangerous signal peaks. Integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. The MDX1600 features a stereo dynamic processor with couple function, auto and manual mode compression, and separate IRC expander/gate. Has accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction, switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level, sidechain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O. The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor takes up a single rackspace.
- Dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander
- Increases vocal presence and energy
- Compresses mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies
- Minimizes dangerous signal peaks
- Integrated dynamic enhancer
- Low-contour filter
- Stereo dynamic processor with couple function
- Auto and manual mode compression
- Separate IRC expander/gate
- Accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level
- Sidechain I/O
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O
- Single rackspace
Delivers amazing signal processing power for minimal outlay. Make it yours today!