- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer CX3400 Super-X Pro Crossover
- Write a Review
- #182464 000000000 182464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer CX3400 Super-X Pro Crossover is a perfect solution for FOH or monitoring systems of any caliber--live or in the studio. 24dB/octave, st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precision active-frequency crossover for 2- or 3-way stereo or 4-way mono operation.
The Behringer CX3400 Super-X Pro Crossover is a perfect solution for FOH or monitoring systems of any caliber--live or in the studio. 24dB/octave, state-variable Linkwitz-Riley filters for precise frequency separation. Totally flat summed amplitude response with zero phase difference. Independent IGC limiter per output and adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers with phase reverse switch. Switchable 25Hz subsonic filter; switchable EQ; Low Sum function; servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors (2 in, 6 out).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.