- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP Power Amp
- Write a Review
- H73594 000000000 H73594000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BEHRINGER's iNUKE NU1000DSP, just like the rest of the iNUKE Series power amplifiers, packs massive amounts of output power into an exceptionally lig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultra-lightweight, high-density 1000W power amplifier with DSP control and USB interface.
BEHRINGER's iNUKE NU1000DSP, just like the rest of the iNUKE Series power amplifiers, packs massive amounts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight, rackmountable package. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Superb transient response
BEHRINGER spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. Because they are created with carefully selected transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, the iNuke NU1000DSP amp reacts instantly to even the most-demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amplifier technology is combined with BEHRINGER's switching-mode power supply, it gives the iNUKE NU1000DSP amplifier its tremendous punch. Just like the rest of the iNUKE Series, they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, so they run cooler, and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors. This makes the iNUKE NU1000DSP compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable the iNUKE NU1000DSP to work in either dual mono, stereo, or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low-frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency output is channeled to full-range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz/CH2<100 Hz, or FULLRANGE).
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the iNUKE DSP Series amplifiers come ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (eight parametric, two dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC. The iNUKE NU1000DSP, just like all iNUKE DSP models, can also be set up, controlled, and monitored via the front panel USB connector.
Sporting a massive output rating, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, the iNUKE NU1000DSP amp is a serious amp for demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 500W into 2Î; 2 x 300Ws into 4Î; 1000Ws into 4Î (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8lb. / 3.5kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low-power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector (Powerful remote software downloadable at vendor website)
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
Let loose the juice within this amp to ramp up your equipment's perfromance levels. Order today!
- 8Î per channel, stereo: 160W
- 4Î per channel, stereo: 320W
- 2Î per channel, stereo: 530W
- 8Î: 570W
- 4Î: 1050W
- 8Î per channel, stereo: 110W
- 4Î per channel, stereo: 210W
- 2Î per channel, stereo: 380W
- 8Î: 430W
- 4Î: 750W
- Front: Power switch, Gain controls (channels A and B) DSP section rotary push-encoder, Buttons for Process, Setup, Up/Down, Exit
- Power: Amber backlit illuminated gain controls
- Limit (per channel): 0dB, full scale
- Signal (per channel): -24, -12, -6dB
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, amber backlit
- Digital delay function (per channel): 0-300ms
- Digital crossover function: 3 filter types, up to 48dB/octave
- Digital EQ function (per channel): 8-band parametric, 2-band dynamic equalizer
- Digital dynamics function (per channel): Zero attack limiter (peak)
- Presets: 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Inputs: 2 x combo jacks
- Input impedance: 10 kÎ unbalanced, 20 kÎ balanced
- Outputs: 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type: Clase D
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0 / -1dB
- Damping factor: >155 @ 8Î
- Signal-to-noise: >98dB
- USB: Front-panel USB connector type B for remote control of DSP section
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, Back-to-front air flow
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection, Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60Hz (T 6.3 A H 250V)
- Power consumption@2Î: 150W
- Power consumption@4Î: 70W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
- (HxWxD): Appr. 3.7" x 19" x 9.1" / 94mm x 482mm x 230mm
- Weight: Appr. 6.4lb./2.9kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.