- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer iNuke NU12000DSP Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Product J18394
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Behringer's iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power, yet weigh so very littl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
12000W power amplifier with DSP control and USB interface.
Behringer's iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power, yet weigh so very little thanks to the revolutionary high-density Class-D technology and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies. The iNUKE12000DSP stands at the top of the series packing in a whopping 12,000W total output. that' right”a stereo power amplifier with 6,000W output per channel @ 2 Ohms, or 2 x 3,400W @ 4 Ohms”and it weighs less than 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg. This groundbreaking amplifier also incorporates USB-addressable DSP to further maximize performance.
Superb Transient Response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning their high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding bass impulses. When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don™t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system' vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4 " TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you™ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE).
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, iNUKE DSP Series amplifiers come ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (eight parametric, two dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC. All iNUKE DSP models can be set up, controlled and monitored via the front panel USB connector.
- 2 x 6000W into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400W into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700W into 8 Ohms
- High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- œBack-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik* powerCON 32A* twist-lock connector (cable not included)
Maximum power for maximum performance, order today!