- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer LINE 2 USB Stereo 1/4" Line In to USB Interface Cable
- Write a Review
- J51846 000000000 J51846000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LINE 2 USB Interface Cable connects your keyboard, drum machine or other stereo line-level signal directly to music’s present and future by plugg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo 1/4 in. to USB.
The LINE 2 USB Interface Cable connects your keyboard, drum machine or other stereo line-level signal directly to music’s present and future by plugging straight into your computer. The LINE 2 USB is the essence of simplicity. Connect the stereo ¼ " jacks straight into your mixer, keyboard, drum machine or other stereo line-level audio source and run the USB cable to your computer.
LINE 2 USB’s long cable (6.6' / 2 m) provides the ultimate in convenience for your creative space, keeping everything within easy reach, and your workstation neat and tidy. LINE 2 USB interfaces seamlessly with Windows PC and Mac operating systems and is ideal for use with low latency ASIO drivers (such as ASIO4ALL) for PC and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac. LINE 2 USB works with virtually all popular 32-bit compatible recording software.
LINE 2 USB supports both 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates.
Stereo line in to USB interface cable
Dual mono 1/4 in. jack connectors
Ideal for recording electronic musical instruments
2 meter (6.6 foot) cable length
Simple Plug-and-Play connection to Mac and PC computers
Digital audio output operates at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software
3-Year Warranty Program
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.