- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro-XL Compressor
- Write a Review
- #182475 000000000 182475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro-XL Compressor is surprisingly easy to use. It has all the basic tools for optimal sound onstage and in the studio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the signal enrichment you need and then some!
The Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro-XL Compressor is surprisingly easy to use. It has all the basic tools for optimal sound onstage and in the studio plus integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser, tube simulation, and low-contour filter. Revolutionary IKA circuitry combines the advantages of hard- and soft-knee compression in a single dynamic function to deliver natural, transparent results. Also equipped with fully automatic and manually adjustable attack and release times, IGC peak-limiting circuit, selectable dual-mono or stereo, 12-segment display, switchable sidechain input with sidechain monitor function, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O. Single rackspace.
- Integrated dynamic enhancer
- Tube simulation
- Low-contour filter
- Fully automatic and manually adjustable attack and release times
- IGC peak-limiting circuit
- Selectable dual-mono or stereo
- 12-segment display
- Switchable sidechain input with sidechain monitor function
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O
- Single rackspace
Now you don't have to rob a bank to get studio-quality sound. Order today and take your studio into the realm of the pros!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.