- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MIX800 MiniMIX Karaoke Machine with Voice Canceller and FX
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 182042 000000000 182042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sing along with the powerful MIX800 MiniMIX karaoke machine from Behringer! Its revolutionary voice canceller effectively eliminates vocals from any ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Karaoke has never been this easy and this much fun!
Sing along with the powerful MIX800 MiniMIX karaoke machine from Behringer! Its revolutionary voice canceller effectively eliminates vocals from any stereo source while retaining most music elements. The integrated digital echo/reverb processor in 24-bit/40kHz resolution assures ultimate vocal enhancement. Behringer includes 2 independent mic channels with level controls and clip indicators for perfect level adjustment. A dedicated 2-band EQ provides for awesome vocal enhancement and sound shaping, and the MiniMIX boasts an accurate 6-digit LED output meter for precise level indication. Stereo line inputs/outputs let you connect your favorite CD or MP3 player, tape recorder and similar equipment to the Behringer MIX800. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches. Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models from Behringer can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Integrated 24-bit 40kHz digital echo/reverb processor
- 2 independent mic channels with level controls
- 6-digit LED output meter
- Stereo line inputs/outputs
- Low noise operational amplifiers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.