Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer MS16 4" Powered Studio Monitos (Pair)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile 2-way stereo speaker system for home studio of personal monitoring.
Two high-power amplifiers drive the 4'' woofers and the high-resolution tweeters. The front-mounted volume control and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
Two stereo line inputs (RCA and 1/8'' TRS) allow simultaneous use of two stereo sources, so you can play back CDs, MDs or MP3s and use an electric guitar/keyboard at the same time. In addition, the 1/4'' TRS microphone input lets you mix vocals with a stereo track.
Magnetic shielding and compact size make these speakers perfect for placement near video monitors or computer displays.
- Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring etc.
- Powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters powered by 2 - 8 watt amplifiers
- Dedicated volume, bass and treble controls for more flexibility
- Stereo RCA inputs for soundcards, keyboards etc. that can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e.g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Separately adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- 1/8" TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
These low-cost monitors will go where you do! Order today...
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.