- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX2310 Crossover
- Write a Review
- #182466 000000000 182466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer CX2310 Super-X Pro Crossover offers stereo 2-way or 3-way mono with subwoofer out and independent frequency control. Phase reverse swit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple operation, absolute precision, and state-of-the-art circuitry equal pro performance for a piddling price.
The Behringer CX2310 Super-X Pro Crossover offers stereo 2-way or 3-way mono with subwoofer out and independent frequency control. Phase reverse switch for each output. ALPS pots, illuminated controls, and ultralow noise op amps. 24dB/octave, state-variable Linkwitz-Riley filters. Absolutely flat summed amplitude response. Individual output level controls and mutes. Switchable 25Hz subsonic filter on each input for LF driver protection. The Behringer CX2310 has gold-plated XLR ins and outs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.