- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Ultra-DI PRO DI800
- Write a Review
- #182486 000000000 182486000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beringer's Ultra-DI PRO DI800 converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs, featuring optional mains or phantom-powered operation. Servo-bal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional, multipurpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications.
Beringer's Ultra-DI PRO DI800 converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs, featuring optional mains or phantom-powered operation. Servo-balanced operation assures ultra-flat frequency response. The Pro D1800 has a ground lift switch plus a +20dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals and an attenuation switch for input levels up to +40dBu make it totally flexible. This direct box includes a gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for pristine signal quality and illuminated switches for easy operation on dark stages.
- Converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Ultralow-noise operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- +20dB gain switch for preamplification of low-level signals
- Attenuation switch for input levels up to +40dBu
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- Gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Behringer provides cutting-edge electronics for amazingly low prices. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.