- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer Touring Package
- Write a Review
- J42148 000000000 J42148000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X32-TP features the X32 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console in a custom-engineered, touring-grade roadcase designed to protect the X3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
40-input, 25-bus digital mixing console with 32 programmable MIDAS preamps, 25 motorized faders, channel LCDs, 32-channel audio interface and touring-grade road case.
The X32-TP features the X32 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console in a custom-engineered, touring-grade roadcase designed to protect the X32 from the elements and travel stress.
The Game-Changing X32 Digital Mixing Console
Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an affordable price – changing the game entirely. Three companies shared a common vision to engineer and build great-sounding, technically advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
From the pristine, MIDAS-designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK’s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER’s completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
The introduction of new X32 version 2.0 firmware results in dramatically enhanced the workflow and all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX “Plug-Ins” and added classic processor examples based on “True Physical Modeling”. The X32 is even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
The incredible X32 digital mixing console deserves the ultimate in protection. Behringer used only the finest marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and hardware for the exterior, and then custom-sculpted the high-density foam that snugly and securely cradles the console inside. There is no better way to transport your X32.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console
- Touring-grade roadcase featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
Affordable high-capacity digital console with custom-cut road case. The road solution. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.