- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Service Eduardo Tarilonte Altus
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44421 000000000 J44421000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Altus, the Voice of Renaissance.
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring Jose Hernandez Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder, which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- A powerful phrase arranger with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- Dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs
Call or click to order today!