- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Service Galaxy II German Baby Grand
- Write a Review
- J44414 000000000 J44414000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
he Bluthner piano company has been manufacturing the Europes finest pianos in their factory in Leipzig, Germany since 1853. By 1885, the company was ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
More than 2,000 samples in 24-bit.
he Bluthner piano company has been manufacturing the Europes finest pianos in their factory in Leipzig, Germany since 1853. By 1885, the company was the largest European piano manufacturer. Numerous royals, composers, conductors, artists and performers have owned Bluthner pianos. They include Brahms, Bartok, Debussy, Tchaikovsky and Wagner. Bluthners have also been used in popular music. One was used on The Beatles Let It Be album, most notably, in the hits Let It Be and The Long and Winding Road. Galaxy IIs 1929 GERMAN BABY GRAND is based on a BLUTHNER Model 150, built in 1929. This beautiful 75 year old grand piano features a warm , vintage sound with a wonderful intimate tone.
- 1929 German Baby Grand (Vintage Bluthner with a beautiful singing tone)
- More than 6,000 samples in 24 bit (30GB/18GB with sample compression)
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic rang
- Additional resonance, release and noise samples
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
- Multi velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
- Real una corda samples
- Real overtones Powered by the Kontakt Player engine
- Kontakt Player license included
- New direct access user interface
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
- True repedaling and sostenuto
- Noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal
- One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics.
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
- Pad Machine
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
Call or click to order today!