- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Service Voyager Drums
- Write a Review
- J44404 000000000 J44404000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The punchy and powerful sound of Voyager Drums is perfect for your Pop, Rock, Jazz and Funk productions. Voyager Drums contains two different YamahaT...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Get inspired with 360 MIDI grooves.
The punchy and powerful sound of Voyager Drums is perfect for your Pop, Rock, Jazz and Funk productions. Voyager Drums contains two different YamahaTM Drum Kits including a Yamaha Maple Custom and a Yamaha Recording Custom, each recorded with PaisteTM Line Series cymbals. You can set individual Attack and Decay times for all three microphone positions. Since the direct signal has been recorded in mono you can set your own panorama.
The Trigger Sound allows you to enhance the natural sound of the bass drum (also available for snare and toms) with synthetic drum sounds. This way you can create new and exciting drum sounds. The trigger sounds have an individual Delay and Pitch control as well.
The Effect Section has been designed for easy use. The compressor offers a selection of useful presets. The limiter helps you not to overload you signal. Using the equalizer and the distortion you can shape the sound to your taste.
The arranger allows you to trigger midi grooves from within Voyager Drums. These grooves will always be in sync to your sequencers speed. Select from 5 different speed presets, each containing 48 straight grooves, 12 triplet grooves and 12 fills. The grooves have all been recorded according to the BPM settings, bringing you a total 360 individual variations. You can also find the grooves in your library folder as midi files for use in your sequencer.
- Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- Beta AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- Beta AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
Call or click to order today!