- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic A2 2-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32381 000000000 J32381000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A 2 headphone amplifier does not only impress with its unbelievably natural and powerful airy sound, but also with its clear and high-quality des...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional headphone amplifier with authentic mid-range and a deep, natural bass.
The A 2 headphone amplifier does not only impress with its unbelievably natural and powerful airy sound, but also with its clear and high-quality design. With its powerful and lively response, the A 2 brings out the best performances from all dynamic headphones and supplies an excellent reproduction quality that is as close as possible to the original sound: From highs with a brilliant resolution and absolutely authentic mid-range to a deep, natural bass. Amazingly noise-free operation and precise control can be enjoyed via all headphones that are connected, regardless of their impedance.
Fully Discrete and Adjustable
Selected, hand-assembled components and the discrete circuit design open up a richness of detail that is hard to beat. Due to the two headphone outputs two people can enjoy their favorite music together and the sophisticated, intuitive operation of the A 2 fills with enthusiasm. Applications such as the volume can be precisely and infinitely adjusted via the convenient remote control.
As a special highlight, the A 2 is currently the only device on the market that provides separate adjustments for the impedance and sensitivity of the connected headphones as well as different levels of the audio sources. This means that headphones between 16 ohms and 600 ohms can be operated perfectly on the A 2 without distortion occurring at high levels. With the voltage selector switch the supply voltage can be adjusted to 110 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V, which allows the device to be used worldwide.
Sophisticated Industrial Design
Like its little brother, the A 20, the A 2 top-of-the-line model is based on a clearly structured, elegant design with smooth rounded housing edges without visible joins, screws or rivets made of massive, anodized aluminum. Another special eye-catcher is the transparent charcoal-colored glass panel, which is flush with the top surface, enabling you to look through the famous Beyerdynamic sound-wave logo into the noble interior of the A 2. LEDs spectacularly illuminate the circuit board in a warm light.
Each A 2 is supplied with an extraordinary accessory, a rugged headphone stand made of aluminum. When it is attached to the device, it serves as a practical storage solution for the headphone keeping it ready at all times hanging over the device.
- Discrete electronics for best audio reproduction
- Amazingly natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality
- Two parallel headphone outputs for enjoyment of music for two people at any time
- Convenient remote control for all functions
- Via slide switches for selectable gain and impedance, the A 2 can optimally be tuned to connected dynamic headphones (16 - 600 ohms) and to audio sources (HD compatible)
- Voltage selector switch for regional use worldwide (110 - 120 V and 220 - 240 V)
- Headphone stand (can be mounted to the A 2) for compact storage of headphones
- Elegant design with transparent glass cover enabling you to look at the illuminated noble interior
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.