- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic BM 42 Tabletop Boundary Mic in White with Free-Ended Cable (half cardioid)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46704 000000000 K46704000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classis BM 42 is a small condenser boundary microphone with a semi-cardioid polar pattern. The robust housing is of a high-quality design and cov...Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect microphone for discreet miking.
The Classis BM 42 is a small condenser boundary microphone with a semi-cardioid polar pattern. The robust housing is of a high-quality design and covered with a very exclusive, dust repellent fabric. Due to the linear frequency response, the microphone can be used for a number of applications, for which a microphone mounted on a stand cannot be used. The matt, non-glare surface allows the Classis BM 42 to be installed discretely by placing the microphone on conference tables, lecterns, roundtables or on altars. It also can be used on theatre stages or for live recordings. The integrated high pass filter reduces low-frequency noise from tables and other.
The semi-cardioid polar pattern of the Classis BM 42 provides in contrast to standard boundary microphones a better gain-before-feedback and reduces ambient noise. The increase of the sound pressure at a boundary results in a higher gain, signal-to-noise ratio and comb filter effects cannot occur.
- RFI-proof due Scudio™ technology
- High-quality non-glare design
- Linear frequency response
- High gain before feedback
- Reduced diffuse room noise
- Suitable for miking speech
Mount this unobtrusive microphone anywhere you need a versatile recording solution—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.