- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Classis GM 303 Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19888 000000000 L19888000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beyerdynamic Classis Series gooseneck microphones are made to be discrete. With exceptionally small mic capsules and an ultra-thin design, Classis se...Click To Read More About This Product
Flexible gooseneck condenser mic perfect for presentations.
Beyerdynamic Classis Series gooseneck microphones are made to be discrete. With exceptionally small mic capsules and an ultra-thin design, Classis series mics stay out of the way while delivering a world-class sound that's perfect for presentations or permanent installations where you want the focus to be more on the talent than on the gear. The Classis Series features a thin 6 mm gooseneck design that is easily adjustable to achieve ideal mic placement, and the matte black, non-glare surface keeps the microphone from stealing the spotlight. The improved cardioid polar pattern of the Classis Series ensures maximum volume with high gain before feedback and excellent intelligibility of speech and is versatile for a wide range of applications including presentations, conference systems, mixing consoles and paging systems.
- Length: 300 mm (12")
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 3-pin XLR male connector
- RFI-proof due to Scudio technology
- High sensitivity
- High gain before feedback
- Unobtrusive due to small dimensions
- Non-glare surface
- Phantom power 8 - 52 volts
Keep the focus on you, not your gear.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.