- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Classis GM 316 Q Gooseneck Mic for Quinta System
- Write a Review
- #L19902 000000000 L19902000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classis GM 316 Q gooseneck microphone is available as an optional accessory to connect to the Quinta MU 2 or Orbis MU 2/4 microphone units. Due t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone for the Beyerdynamic's Quinta microphone system.
The Classis GM 316 Q gooseneck microphone is available as an optional accessory to connect to the Quinta MU 2 or Orbis MU 2/4 microphone units.
Due to the cardioid polar pattern this microphone has a high gain-before-feedback and provides excellent speech intelligibility. The LED ring displays the ready-to-talk status of the microphone. Inside the microphone, there is a filter to eliminate wind and pop noise.
The microphone features Beyerdynamic's innovative Scudio technology, making it insensitive to the interference caused by mobile phones and other wireless devices. The microphone is mounted on a 6 mm thick gooseneck and is nearly invisible with its non-glare, mat black finish.
- 6mm thick gooseneck
- High gain-before-feedback
- LED ring displays ready-to-talk status
- Condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern
- Almost invisible with mat black, non-glare finish
- Scudio technology makes mic insensitive to inference from wireless devices
Call or click to order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz-19kHz
- Max SPL: 107 dB
- Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Gooseneck
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Not Specified
- Diameter: 1.02"
- Length: 22.44"
- Weight: Not Specified
- Case: No
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.