- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 240 Pro Closed Back Stereo Headphones with Swivel Cups and Detachable Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18277 000000000 L18277000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DT 240 PRO is designed to suit the needs of creative professionals. The compact over-ear design respects your mobile lifestyle while giving you t...Click To Read More About This Product
Closed studio headphone for monitoring
The DT 240 PRO is designed to suit the needs of creative professionals. The compact over-ear design respects your mobile lifestyle while giving you true studio performance in any environment: directly check your recordings on the spot and work on your projects during travel.
The compact over-ear design combined with powerful transducers suits any studio and mobile application.
The DT 240 PRO delivers studio-grade reproduction quality you can rely on. The trusted beyerdynamic sound with a clean, deep bass, vivid midrange and precise treble ensures maximum precision while recording.
Superior isolation from background noise and minimal sound leakage make the DT 240 PRO the ideal tool for outdoor use and monitoring applications in crowded places. Eliminate distractions and don’t distract others.
- Professional studio headphones for monitoring and recording with compact over-ear design
- Powerful transducers to suit any studio and mobile application
- True professional sound tuning for pure and precise reproduction
- Superior isolation from background noise and minimal sound leakage
- Lightweight ergonomic headband and soft ear pads for comfortable extended wear
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.