- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 297 PV MKII 250 ohm Headset with Phantom Power Condenser Mic (cable not included)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18280 000000000 L18280000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The lightweight, closed DT 297 headsets have been developed for professional broadcasting use. This headset is equipped with a condenser capsule with...Click To Read More About This Product
Headset with condenser microphone for on-air news and sports commentaries
The lightweight, closed DT 297 headsets have been developed for professional broadcasting use.
This headset is equipped with a condenser capsule with an extended bass response. The microphone can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck. The optimum distance to the mouth is around 5 to 10 cm. The frequency response for this distance corresponds to recommendations of the IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich).
The microphone holder is rotatable so that the microphone can be worn on the left or right side. The soft circumaural ear pads and the fully adjustable padded headband offer a outstanding comfort.
The cardioid polar pattern ensures high-gain-before feedback and noise cancellation. The wide frequency response ensures clear and precise speech reproduction and intelligibility.
- Closed headphone
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnet system for very high reproduction precision
- Soft, circumaural ear pads
- Cardioid condenser microphone
- Single-sided connecting cable, plug-in type (delivery does not include the connecting cable)
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.