- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms
- Product 272026
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO open dynamic headphones are suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The reduced weight of t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exceptional-quality professional studio headphones.
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO open dynamic headphones are suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The reduced weight of the diaphragm and moving coil result in a similar pulse characteristic as electrostatic headphones and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response, offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding earpieces together with a very flexible coiled cable ensure that DT 990 headphones give you listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- Open, diffuse-field systems
- Professional version of the often-awarded DT 990
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Robust spring steel head band
- Single-sided cable
- Soft replaceable ear cushions
- Gold-plated stereo mini jack and 1/4" adapter
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Weight without cable: 250 g
- Frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 250 ohms /System
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: > 96 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 0.2%
Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7: 3.5 N