- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic MCE 72 Stereo Electret Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 272040
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Beyerdynamic MCE 72 Stereo Electret Condenser Microphone is suitable for stereo recording in home studio applications, concert recordings with DA...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact stereo microphone for XY recording .
The Beyerdynamic MCE 72 Stereo Electret Condenser Microphone is suitable for stereo recording in home studio applications, concert recordings with DAT or MD, film, video and interviewing. For musicians the MCE 72 is an excellent microphone for assessing performance in rehearsals, production, and concerts. For stereo ambient sound recording, the microphone is suitable for direct connection to most camcorders, DAT and MD recorders. The MCE 72 has two microphone capsules that are mounted in an angle of ±60 degrees to the microphone axis to achieve a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source.
The optional EA 19/25 elastic suspension suppresses footfall sound effectively. Using the optional special EA 86 elastic suspension with a flash holder, the MCE 72 can be mounted onto the "hot shoe" of a camcorder directly but remains isolated from noise caused by the video head and the drive. The MCE 72 is powered by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly.
Requires phantom power.
- Stereo microphone for XY-recording
- Two back electret condenser capsules with cardioid polar pattern
- Angular width 120 (+/-60 degrees off the microphone axis)
- Rugged metal housing
- Battery powered (1,5 V battery)
- Battery indicator LED
- Plug in connecting cable (5-pin XLR)
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: 2 x cardioid, principal axis angle 120 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 12 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 180 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1 k Ohms
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 123 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: Approx. 60 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: Approx. 26 dB
- Power supply: 1.5 V battery (Mignon AA)
- Current consumption: 12 mA
- Operating time: Approx. 75 hrs. With battery type LR 6 (2300 mAh)
- Output level: unbalanced, capacitive decoupled