- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II Electret Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 272043
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II shotgun microphone can be used for video recordings, lecterns or theater applications. MCE 86II mics are extremely light a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Light, rugged, and ideal for mounting on to cameras or camcorders.
The Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II shotgun microphone can be used for video recordings, lecterns or theater applications. MCE 86II mics are extremely light and rugged and therefore ideal for mounting on to cameras or camcorders. These Beyerdynamic mics can be used for outdoor applications and in studios with fish pole booms or as handheld microphones.
The electrostatic transducer element and the hypercardioid/lobe polar pattern result in an excellent polar pattern with high sensitivity. Due to its construction and integrated active filter the microphone is insensitive toward wind and vibrations caused by zoom motors. Each sound source is reproduced absolute clearly.
The MCE 86 II can be powered from balanced phantom source. If phantom power is not available the MCE 86 II S version should be used. This microphone can be phantom powered or battery powered with an integrated 1.5 V battery.
- High sensitivity
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Rugged yet lightweight design
- Non-glare durable polymer coating
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid/lobe
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 30 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohms
- Load impedance: ‰ 1 k Ohms
- Length: 253 mm (MCE 86 II) / 310 mm ((MCE 86 S II)
- Shaft diameter: 25 mm / 21 mm
- Weight without cable: 92 g (MCE 86 II) / 120 g ((MCE 86 S II)
- Frequency response: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: > 61 dB
- Supply voltage: 11 - 52 V phantom power