- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta CC 2 Charging and Transport Cart for Quinta Stations
- Write a Review
- #L19911 000000000 L19911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quinta CC 2 is a modular charging and transport case. The basic version consists of a cover (Quinta CT 2), a charging unit (Quinta CD 2) for 10 m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Charging and transport case for up to 10 Quinta microphone units MU 21/22/23 used with Classis GM 313/314/315 Q
The Quinta CC 2 is a modular charging and transport case. The basic version consists of a cover (Quinta CT 2), a charging unit (Quinta CD 2) for 10 microphone units and a bottom with casters (Quinta CW 2). This version can be used for the Classis GM 313 Q, GM 314 Q, and GM 315 Q gooseneck microphones. Each charging unit has 10 compartments for the microphone units. On both sides, there are handles for comfortable carrying. It is recommended to use not more than two Quinta CD 2 charging units on top of each other because the top might become too heavy. Silver anodized aluminum profiles protect the edges from shocks and ensure an exact fitting of the individual sections. There are four locking chromium-plated automatic locks per section. For charging the microphone units are put into the charging facilities. Shock-mounted charging contacts ensure the electric connection between microphone unit and power supply unit. All batteries are charged simultaneously. After approximately 2.5 hours the battery is fully charged, depending on the previous use. The charging state of the batteries is indicated by the LED ring of the gooseneck microphone and can be seen from the outside through a glass panel or when the cover is opened. To avoid a self-discharge of the batteries, trickle charging is carried out. So each microphone unit has its full capacity at any time.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Modular case to accommodate the microphone units, charging electronics and discussion control unit
- Integrated power supply unit for charging 1 to 10 microphone units
- Simultaneous charging of all batteries without a previous discharge being necessary
- Window to observe the charging status
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.