- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta MU 21 V Delegate Microphone with Voting Function
- Write a Review
- #L19904 000000000 L19904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quinta MU 21 V delegate microphone unit is equipped with one microphone button in the housing with which the participant can switch the microphon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A delegate microphone unit with a voting function for the Quinta system.
The Quinta MU 21 V delegate microphone unit is equipped with one microphone button in the housing with which the participant can switch the microphone on and off as well as two additional buttons, which can be activated for voting.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Delegate microphone unit with 3 buttons and voting function (Yes, No, Abstain for parliamentary votings, Multiple Choice or Opinion Polls)
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum provides immunity from interference and unauthorized listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
- Three selectable frequency bands : 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
- Automatic recognition of interferences in all frequency ranges
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear