- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta MU 22 Quinta System Double Delegate Station
- #L19826 000000000 L19826000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quinta MU 22 delegate microphone unit is equipped with two microphone buttons in the housing so that two participants can share one microphone un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A double delegate microphone unit for gooseneck microphones.
The Quinta MU 22 delegate microphone unit is equipped with two microphone buttons in the housing so that two participants can share one microphone unit. The operating software can differentiate who is to speak.
With the Automatic Channel Allocation function, the transmitting channels of the microphone units are allocated automatically. When the microphone button is pressed in the manual operating mode the request-to-talk is received by the control unit. Then the control unit checks which of the available receiving channels is free. Then the control unit informs the microphone unit which channel it should use for transmitting.
When the channel of the microphone unit is set and checked by the control unit, the microphone is switched on. The ready-to-talk status of the microphone is also indicated by the red LED ring around the gooseneck microphone. In the Requestto-Talk-mode of the discussion system the request-to-talk is received, but the microphone is not switched on. The red LED indicates that the request-to-talk has been received. The microphone is switched on by the operator at the PC by using the “Quinta Conference” software or a media control system. When the microphone button is pressed once again, the delegate clears his/her request-to-talk.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) provides high immunity from interference and unauthorized listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
- Three selectable frequency bands : 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
- Automatic or manual silent change to an interference-free frequency response acc. to EN 3000328 ETSI
- Automatic recognition of interferences in all frequency ranges
- Processor-controlled and automatic audio channel allocation of the microphone units
- Digital 128-bit encryption and additional 24-bit PIN code against unauthorized listening
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear