- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta MU 23 V Chairman Microphone Unit with Voting Function
- Write a Review
- #L19905 000000000 L19905000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quinta MU 23 V chairman microphone unit is equipped with a clear, function and a microphone button in the housing with which the participant can ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A chairman microphone unit with a voting function for the Quinta system.
The Quinta MU 23 V chairman microphone unit is equipped with a clear, function and a microphone button in the housing with which the participant can switch the microphone on and off.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Chairman microphone unit with 3 buttons and voting function (Yes, No, Abstain for parliamentary votings, Multiple Choice or Opinion Polls)
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum provides high immunity from interference and unauthorized listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
- Three selectable frequency bands : 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.