- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta MU 33 Quinta System Horizontal Array Chairman Station
- Write a Review
- #L19825 000000000 L19825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quinta MU 33 chairman microphone unit is equipped with a clear function and a microphone button in the housing with which the participant can swi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital chairman microphone with Revoluto Technology
The Quinta MU 33 chairman microphone unit is equipped with a clear function and a microphone button in the housing with which the participant can switch his microphone on and off. Additionally, the unit features two buttons to adjust the level on the headphone output.
The Revoluto microphone array technology with integrated microphone capsules provides a so-called corridor characteristic which ensures a wide range of good voice quality. The speaker can move freely, i.e. can stand up or sit down, can move his/her head and move towards or away from the microphone unit.
This chairman microphone does not depend on the maximum number of simultaneous open microphones. Unlike the delegate microphone units, the chairman microphone unit is not controlled by Automatic Channel Allocation, but has an extra transmitting channel exclusively for the chairman. The ready-to-talk status of the microphone is indicated by the red LED strips on both sides of the housing.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Fully-digital audio and control
- Automatic recognition of interferences in all frequency ranges
- Processor-controlled and automatic audio channel allocation of the microphone units
- Three selectable frequency bands : 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) provides high immunity from interference and unauthorized listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.