- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic Quinta TB Wireless Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19893 000000000 L19893000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quinta is more than a wireless conference system, the product range includes not only microphone units with gooseneck microphones and Revoluto array ...Click To Read More About This Product
Digital, wireless boundary microphone.
Quinta is more than a wireless conference system, the product range includes not only microphone units with gooseneck microphones and Revoluto array microphones, but also wireless handheld microphones, which provide the same functionality as the microphone units.
The wireless boundary microphones can be used as microphone or conference microphone unit. Quinta is already the 5th generation of wireless conference systems from beyerdynamic – digital, flexible, safe.
Quinta can be used for following applications: meetings, conferences, video conferences, press conferences in court rooms and as an interpreter solution.
- High immunity from interference and unauthorized listening, even when using other radio systems
- Wireless transmission with integrated True Diversity antenna technology for transmitting and receiving
- Three selectable frequency bands: 2.4 / 5.2 / 5.8 GHz
- Automatic or manual silent change to an interference-free frequency response acc. to EN 3000328 ETSI
- Digital 128-bit encryption and additional 24-bit PIN code against unauthorized listening
- Parameters can be programmed via the control unit and the appropriate configuration software
- Automatic Power OFF when the control unit is in the stand-by mode or switched off
- Power supply via integrated NiMH batteries
- Charging status of the battery can be monitored and transmitted to the control unit
- Operating control LED indicates the status when the minimum capacity is too low
- Minimum operating time of 16 hours
- DC connector for power supply operation and charging
- Operating modes in the Conference Mode: Manual, Override, Push-To-Talk, Push-To-Mute
- Operating modes in the Microphone Mode: On/Off, Push-To-Mute, Global Mute
- Semi-cardioid polar pattern
- Three-colored backlit soft touch button with braille inscription to switch the microphone on or off
- High-quality housing of synthetic material with a non-glare coating of Alexit soft-touch paint
- Microphone grille in stainless steel look
Perfect for meetings and board rooms.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.