- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic TG D71c Professional Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- J42739 000001000 J42739000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TG D71c boundary microphone is primarily used for miking bass drums while placing it simply without any additional mounting material into the bas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Condenser boundary microphone (half-cardioid) for drums, cajons and pianos.
The TG D71c boundary microphone is primarily used for miking bass drums while placing it simply without any additional mounting material into the bass drum. The non-slip rubber bottom makes sure that the microphone cannot shift by itself. In addition to this the TG D71c can also be used for other low frequency instruments such as cajon, grand piano or upright piano whereas the compact design and the half-cardioid polar pattern ensure easy positioning of the microphone. Due to its high impulse fidelity, a low attack time and a maximum sound pressure level of 148 dB, the TG D71c is suitable for miking percussion instruments.
The rugged housing in a slim, compact design protects the microphone against damages in the rough daily use on stage. For a permanent installation on a surface there are two mounting holes at the bottom of the microphone. The microphone is provided with an integrated pre-amp and can be powered on microphone inputs supplying 11 to 52 V phantom power. A red illuminating status LED displays the applied phantom power and in this way the operating status of the microphone.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 25Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 148 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Half-cardioid
- Type: Free-standing
- Applications: Studio, Live
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 3.4 in.
- Height: 1.06 in.
- Weight: .93 lb.
- Case: No
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.