- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic TG I57c Instrument Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- J05338 000000000 J05338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cardioid condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments.
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the TG I 57c premium clip-on condenser microphone succeeds with flying colours.
It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern.
The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrument's surface and provides a reliable hold. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
- Cardioid condenser mic
- Great for instruments
- Optimized high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound openings to shape the polar pattern
Gear-up for your tour with Beyerdynamic today!
- Transducer type: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern microphone: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 55 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.