- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bias PitchCraft EZ
- Write a Review
- Product 584551
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bias PitchCraft EZ corrects pitch problems in vocal or instrumental recordings. Its high-quality algorithm corrects pitch, while formant correcti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create voice or pitch-based special effects, change pitch in monophonic vocal or instrumental recordings, and more.
The Bias PitchCraft EZ corrects pitch problems in vocal or instrumental recordings. Its high-quality algorithm corrects pitch, while formant correction retains the voice's natural sound.
PitchCraft EZ plug-in can also be used for creating special effects, such as those used by many of today's most popular artists ” as well as voice disguise, changing an adult's voice into a child's voice, gender transformation, and a wealth of other creative possibilities.
This pro-quality, cross-platform pitch correction plug-in includes Audio Units, RTAS/AudioSuite, and VST plug-in formats, so it can be used within most popular professional audio editing hosts on Mac and Windows systems, including Peak, Digital Performer, GarageBand, Live, Logic, Premiere, Pro Tools, Sonar, Sound Forge, and many others.
- Create popular voice-based special effects
- Correct and/or change pitch in monophonic vocal or instrumental recordings
- Create pitch-based special effects
- Voice disguise
Own this super affordable vocal tuning and pitch correction software and get your sound perfectly on point.
- G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac (‰800MHz processor)
- Mac OS 10.4 or higher
- Intel Pentium 3/4, or Athlon with SSE Instructions (‰2 GHz processor)
- Windows XP Home/Professional or Windows Vista
- 256MB RAM minimum (512MB or more recommended)
- 40MB available disk space
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Units, RTAS, or VST host application
- Color monitor, minimum 1024 x 768 resolution