- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bias SoundSoap Pro 2 advanced noise reduction and audio restoration plug-in is powerful enough for demanding audio professionals”yet it's easy enough...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Four advanced audio restoration tools in one plug-in.
Bias SoundSoap Pro 2 advanced noise reduction and audio restoration plug-in is powerful enough for demanding audio professionals”yet it's easy enough for anyone to use. SoundSoap Pro software's unique and comprehensive approach combines hum, rumble, click, crackle, and broadband noise reduction tools with a sophisticated noise gate, in a single intuitive user interface.
Unlike other audio restoration tools, SoundSoap Pro 2 software's streamlined, tab-based interface guides you through its tools to yield the best results in the least amount of time.
Make a Final Pass With SoundSoap Pro's Noise Gate
As SoundSoap Pro's last restoration stage, this fully integrated Noise Gate puts a final polish on your project. Threshold, Attack, and Release controls ” accompanied by an impressively useful waveform display ” let you easily eliminate whatever noise may still be present between the desired content. The display can even be frozen in time ” so you can continue making adjustments at a desired location without stopping audio playback.
The Noise Gate effectively silences noise that falls between desired program material which is also useful for creating a variety of extreme special effects. Its intuitive visual display shows the audio waveform being processed, as well as the its threshold indicators, while additional Threshold, Reduction, Attack, and Release controls offer full control over Noise Gate functions.
This professional cross-platform audio restoration solution includes Audio Units, RTAS/AudioSuite, and VST plug-in formats, so it can be used within most popular professional audio editing hosts on Mac & Windows systems ” such as Peak, Digital Performer, GarageBand, Live, Logic, Premiere, Pro Tools, Sonar, Sound Forge, and many others.
- Removes noise from voice recordings, interviews, lectures, music, video soundtracks, and more
- Restores LP/tape recordings for your iPod
- Ideal for pro-sounding podcast/music/video/presentation production
- Audio forensics/legal ” cleans up surveillance and phone recordings, etc.
- G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac (‰500MHz processor)
- Mac OS 10.3.9, 10.4.3, or 10.5.1 or higher (10.4.3 or higher recommended)
- Intel Pentium 3/4, or Athlon with SSE Instructions (‰800 MHz processor)
- Windows XP Home/Professional or Windows Vista
- 128MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
- 20MB available disk space
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Units, RTAS, or VST host application
- Color monitor, minimum 1024 x 768 resolution