Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bitwig Studio 3 EDU (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Bitwig Studio 3 EDU (Download)$199.00
- Flexible Financing
Full version of Bitwig Studio 3, but at a reduced price for qualifying students.
What’s New in Bitwig Studio 3
- The Grid, a modular sound design environment with 160 modules for faster workflows
- Poly Grid device: for creating synthesizers, sequenced patches, and more
- FX Grid device: for creating audio FX with optional voice stacking
- Automatic Project Backups, each time you re-save a project
- Realtime Ruler, showing timelines in minutes and seconds
- Ableton LINK version 3, supporting start/stop synchronization
- Redesigned Instrument Inspector, offering polyphony, two mono voice modes and more
- VU Meters in Routing Choosers, showing the signal you are looking for
Streamlined WorkflowsBitwig Studio 3 features a flexible panel-based user interface. You choose what you want to see based on the task. With multi-display support for up to three displays, you can switch effortlessly between three main layouts: Arrange, Mix and Edit—or see them all at once.
Advanced Editing OptionsThe Detail Editor optimizes audio editing by letting you make non-destructive edits within a clip. This allows you to stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move and rearrange audio as you choose. Edit multiple tracks in the same view, isolate your view to one clip. Or, expand it to see everything in the entire track.
Over 90 Devices IncludedBitwig Studio devices are virtual instruments, audio effects and other tools for crafting signal into sound. The array of included devices can cover all your needs, from subtle to extreme. Bitwig Studio 3 includes instruments and effects such as:
- Polysynth (subtractive synthesizer): Two flexible oscillators plus drive, waveshaping, feed-back, and a lush filter equals so much more.
- Drum Machine: Drop in samples or electronic drum synths. Each note is now its own audio chain.
- Sampler: A versatile instrument for playing and manipulating audio with several playback modes, including granular or wavetable options and more.
- Amp: A flexible and powerful amp simulator.
- Phase-4: A four-oscillator phase modulation and phase distortion synthesizer for classic, modern and futuristic sounds.
- The Grid is an open modular sound design environment that powers a family of new devices in Bitwig Studio 3. It includes a vast library of modules.
- Bitwig Studio 3’s unique Modulation System features over 30 Modulators (LFOs, envelopes, and other creative tools). These can freely modulate Bitwig devices, VST plug-ins, and hardware, allowing precise control of each parameter.
- Device Nesting allows devices and plug-ins to be embedded within other devices. This makes complex structures easy to navigate and presets much richer.
- Super-fast workflow for sound design, recording, live performance and beyond
- A complete package with over 80 instruments and effects
- Over 10 GBof world-class sound content from Bitwig and more
- Out-of-the-box support for standard audio interfaces and controllers
Call or click to download today.
Studio 3 EDU (Download) Specifications:
- 32-bit floating point audio processing
- Audio sample rate up to 192 kHz
- Retina/High DPi display support
- Audio import: WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC
- Bounce and Bounce in Place
- Unlimited Audio-, Instrument- and Effect Tracks
- Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts & action mappings
- Fast and flexible MIDI mapping tool
- Audio and MIDI export
- Choke groups
- Scalable vector based GUI
- Hybrid Tracks
- Project Templates
- Clip- and Track automation
- Tracks, Chains, and Devices can be deactivated to save CPU power
- Plug-in Delay Compensation
- Jack support including Jack Transport on all platforms
- Micro Pitch in Note Editor
- 7 Display Profiles for up to 3 monitors
- Dynamic menu system
- Smart tool switching
- Built-in help section
- Dashboard with easy access to projects, settings and other resources
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 12 GB free disk space required (for full content installation)
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit OS: PC Windows 7 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later.
- Linux Ubuntu 17.04 or later
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.