- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lion Audio Auteur MKII Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10623 000000000 L10623000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Auteur has been a staple preamp in studios around the world for many years. It has become the go-to choice for bridging the gap between clean, tr...Click To Read More About This Product
2-channel mic preamp with high-speed input stages.
The Auteur has been a staple preamp in studios around the world for many years. It has become the go-to choice for bridging the gap between clean, transparent preamps and those with lots of color and bite.
The Auteur MKII is a 2-channel preamp that features high-speed input stages that capture lots of detail and nuance, and transformer-coupled output stages that impart a nice touch of vintage vibe. It also features phantom power, phase, and a 10dB pad. It’s housed in a 1U, 1/2 rack chassis, and can be linked together with a second 1/2 rack unit by using the included connector plate.
The Auteur MKII has a revamped gain stage that results in higher gain, lower noise, lower distortion, and a more extended frequency response than the original design. Use it on drums for rotund results. Throw it on vocals for a silky polish. Hear guitars soar like never before. No matter what you use it on, the Auteur MKII will do the job like a pro!
- Dual Channel
- Ultra High-Speed Input Stages
- Edcor Output Transformers
- 65dB Gain
- Extended Frequency Response
- Low Distortion & Noise
- Phantom Power
- Phase Switch
- 10dBu Pad
- XLR Microphone Input
- TRS Line Output (balanced)
The perfect combination of vintage and modern sound at an affordable price!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.