- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard G70 Moving Head CREE LED Beam Spot Effect Light with Gobos
- Write a Review
- J56410 000000000 J56410000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Producing bright, even beams of light from its advanced LED optical system, the Blizzard G70 is a precise, feature-rich moving-head spot fixture that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered by seven high-output 10W CREE LEDs.
Producing bright, even beams of light from its advanced LED optical system, the Blizzard G70 is a precise, feature-rich moving-head spot fixture that produces dynamic, exciting effects. Driven by seven high-output 10W CREE LEDs, the Blizzard G70 features dual gobo wheels and a richly saturated color wheel, which creates seven dichroic colors, as well as white. An onboard 3-facet prism enables spectacular effects and silky smooth gobo morphing.
With its 540° panning and 270° tilting, the G70 creates fast-paced, precise effects that fill virtually every corner of the venue. The variety of both rotating and static gobos provide a wide range of single and layered gobo displays, while the rotating prism and shake effects combine to create an endless amount of colored beam effects.
The G70 comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD 4-button control panel, dual side handles for easy transportation, industry standard powerCON compatible power I/O connections, DMX I/O jacks, and dual quarter-turn omega quick-connect type clamp brackets, making this one intensively engineered, incredible moving head spot fixture.
- Moving-head beam light powered by seven intense 10W CREE LEDs
- Dual gobo wheels with static and rotating gobos
- Rotating 3-facet prism generates seven dichroic colors, plus white
- DMX operation and built-in automatic programs, including sound active
- Electronic focus and variable electronic dimming
For precision beam lighting with a dynamic gobos, order now.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 15°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 11 or 14
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 13.3 in.
- Height: 10.5 in.
- Depth: 21.5 in.
- Weight: 33.1 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.